You are searching about New York Sports Club Day Pass, today we will share with you article about New York Sports Club Day Pass was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic New York Sports Club Day Pass is useful to you.
How to Make Money Buying and Selling Tickets – Part I – Buying Tickets
Part I – Buy tickets
I want to start by saying BEFORE you buy tickets for a show or event, that you RESEARCH them first. Discover closed and current eBay auctions. See how many ads there were, where they ended, and their locations. If it’s your first time, I suggest you buy tickets for something you know. A particular group, sports team, etc. Next, set yourself a BUDGET. It’s easy to get too excited and buy too many tickets for too many shows. If you can’t unload them, you’re out of money. It’s also easy to buy crap. I see far too many vendors asking large sums of money for nosebleed seats for shows that aren’t even SOLD OUT. Don’t fall for this trap. Believe it or not, if I can’t get something in the first 15 rows, I usually don’t buy it (my rule of thumb on reserved-seat gigs).
Alright, so you researched this show and found out you could make a lot of money on it. How do you get the tickets?? I’ll give you some sources here, but I’m not going to say that they don’t all work every time. I use different techniques each time. I’m also not going to tell you how to get FIRST ROW seats. That’s not the intent of this guide, and it doesn’t even happen that often.
- Ticket master. Believe it or not, this is the usual source for my purchases. I haven’t had much luck online (except for pre-sales), so here’s my secret. If you live in a big enough city or have one nearby, chances are they have a Ticketmaster outlet. After researching the shows I want to buy, I visit the outlet on sale days. I live in New York. I almost NEVER buy tickets to a show in New York. Why? TOO MANY PEOPLE ONLINE! I buy tickets for shows in Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Kansas City, St Louis, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and others. With the exception of hardcore fans, there is usually NO ONE ONLINE!! That’s right. I am FIRST in line. I usually end up with tickets in the first 10 ROWS! Now think back to your research. How many tickets were sold for who were in the first ten rows… CHA-CHING! Learn to be friendly with the clerk, they will remember you.
- Presales. This is another technique that has helped me get good tickets. There are several types of presales. There is public presale, or no need password. There is the presale of the room or the radio, then there is the presale of the fan club, AOL or American Express. In most cases, you need a password to access the sale. Look online and see if your event has a presale and what type it is. I’ve had FIRST ROW seats before with pre-sales. There are many websites that want you to PAY for passwords, but you can get them all here for FREE.
- Season tickets. This is another way to get tickets, although a bit more expensive. I’m not a big ticket broker, so I don’t have a ton of money to spend in the spring and sit through August/September. I’m trying to get decent seats for a team that always sells out. If there is at least one Monday Night game in the package, you can usually win some decent money. I try to buy for my favorite team, or one nearby. Worst case scenario, I go to a few games.
- University bowling games. Here’s a GREAT way to earn an awesome Christmas income. It’s a little known fact that many college bowling tickets go on sale in the summer and early fall. Try to stick to the big games that will be played from December 30 to January 8. The Rose and the Fiesta Bowl are the 2 most difficult to obtain. The Fiesta Bowl has a waiting list that you can join on their site. The Rose Bowl goes on public sale in December, usually only online and by phone. The Orange and the Sugar both go on sale between July and September. Go to Ticketmaster and search for “Bowling Games”. (If nothing shows up, check back periodically) Now the best part. For most of these bowling games, once you get tickets, you can renew them every year (with the exception of the Rose Bowl) and you can usually upgrade your location or add more seats. If you have purchased Orange, Sugar or Fiesta in the past… you will receive the offer to purchase BCS Final tickets with the regular bowl game. Even nosebleed seats for the championship game generate profits.
- NCAA Basketball Final Four / Regional. Most people don’t realize that there is a lottery system for Final Four tickets. Each March, the NCAA offers an online application for available Final Four tickets for the next few years. Registrations are generally made until the end of May. The only catch is that you have to pay in advance!! The request this year (for 2008) is $170 per ticket for the upper level or $140 for a distant view (next year is at the Alamo Bowl Dome). You can only complete one application, but you can submit it up to ten times to increase your chances of being chosen. (BUT, you have to PAY each time). If your application is not drawn, your money will be refunded. Check their website for all the details. Tickets are also available each year for Regional Games, usually through Ticketmaster.
- Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is open to the public every year. How do you ask? Through a lottery system. Less than 10% of Superbowl patrons are public seats. You can be considered for the lottery by submitting an entry (on a 3×5 card or piece of paper). Entries are accepted between February 1 and June 1 of the year preceding the game and must include your name, address, telephone number and email address, and must be sent by certified or registered mail. You will be notified by October/November if you are eligible to purchase tickets. Requests should be sent to: Super Bowl Random Drawing PO BOX 49140 Strongsville, OH 44149-0140
I hope some of these methods will work for you. Remember, this is what worked for ME. I think the most important rule is to stick to your budget. Don’t spend a few thousand dollars on bills if your mortgage is due. It’s like the stock market. Every purchase can be a potential risk.
Video about New York Sports Club Day Pass
You can see more content about New York Sports Club Day Pass on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about New York Sports Club Day Pass
If you have any questions about New York Sports Club Day Pass, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article New York Sports Club Day Pass was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article New York Sports Club Day Pass helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles New York Sports Club Day Pass
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords New York Sports Club Day Pass
New York Sports Club Day Pass
way New York Sports Club Day Pass
tutorial New York Sports Club Day Pass
New York Sports Club Day Pass free
#Money #Buying #Selling #Tickets #Part #Buying #Tickets