You are searching about Sports Clip Art Black And White, today we will share with you article about Sports Clip Art Black And White was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Sports Clip Art Black And White is useful to you.
Web-Site Savvy For Pet-Care Business Owners
Pet care business owners don’t have a lot of time or money to spend hosting, building, or maintaining a website. But note that the Internet is part of the daily life of 88% of Americans, and of these, 92% indicate that it is a good place to get information.
As a pet care business owner, you know that the majority of pet care decision makers are women, and a March 2004 Nielson/NetRanking & Washintonpost.com survey found that “60% of working women use the Internet at work because they feel there is not enough time for personal activities and problems in their lives. 63% of these women would definitely include the Internet in a marketing campaign tailored to their demographic. »
Online use is not reserved for city dwellers either, 52% of people in rural areas are also online! (PewInternet, American Life Project, February 2004).
As a pet care business owner, don’t overlook the power of your webpage as a key part of your marketing plan.
You can create your website yourself (there are many “turnkey” options available by searching the internet) or hire a professional (again, searching the web will provide thousands of options for designers to high quality and at an attractive price).
No matter what you decide to do, here are 17 rules to make sure your pet care business website stands out, provides your customers with what they need to know, and makes it easy for them to do business with you. .
1. Define and target your specific audience. Don’t try to be everything to everyone. Write every page for your “perfect reader” and stick to that target.
2. Forget the bells and whistles. Internet users have all kinds of browsers and many are unimpressed with the fancy animations and sounds that you might find cute. Stick to facts and relevant information about the particular service you provide.
3. Use a page for a topic. Don’t try to put everything you know about cat care on the same page as your introduction, service, rates, and links to other sites.
4. On the web, remember the “less is more” mantra. Constantly ask yourself, can you say what you need with fewer words and pictures?
5. Check your spelling and grammar. If that’s not your forte, hire someone to provide that service. If your spelling and grammar aren’t up to snuff, visitors to your site will either think your business is “fake” or they’ll think you’re not paying attention to detail. Neither is a good thing!
6. Make sure your website is easy to read. Use titles and subtitles. Keep your sentences short. Use bullet points and lists to emphasize important points. Set aside important text in bold or using a different color.
7. Make it easy for your potential customers to reach you. Have a link on every page to your email address and include your phone on every page.
8. Make sure your homepage makes it very clear who you are and what you do. Don’t make them guess.
9. Use terms like YOU and YOUR rather than terms like US and US. Your potential customers want to know what benefits you can bring them. Make them feel how you can solve their problem.
10. Do your potential customers know what to do next to schedule a service with your company? Make sure each page tells them what they need to do to set up a customer interview and get started with your service.
11. Check all your links. Dead links can quickly disable a client. If you provide links to useful information, make sure they can be found there! If in doubt, let it out.
12. Choose your graphics wisely. Too many graphics distract from your message. Most clip-art graphics look tacky and take your company’s message away from personally caring for the customer’s pets. If you’ve seen the graphic before, they’ve seen it too, probably hundreds of times, and they won’t remember if it was your business or someone else’s.
13. Write conversationally. Make sure the tone of your website sounds like you. This is especially important for the sole owner who sells their unique personal care to each pet.
14. Choose your colors wisely. Bright, vibrant colors are great, but use them sparingly in borders or to highlight sections. Don’t use busy patterns behind your main text, and don’t use background colors that conflict with your text color. In most cases, simple black text on a white background for your key pages is best.
15. Maintain consistency. Make sure your website looks like it belongs together. Have similar fonts and layouts on every page.
16. Avoid using all caps.
17. Keep up the pace. Don’t just build your site and leave it. In order to keep people coming back, your site needs to provide useful information that doesn’t stall. Make an appointment with yourself at least once a month to update your site.
Successful pet care business owners have identified their website as one of their top marketing tools. Be sure to make the most of your web presence to ensure the continued success of your pet care business.
Video about Sports Clip Art Black And White
You can see more content about Sports Clip Art Black And White on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Sports Clip Art Black And White
If you have any questions about Sports Clip Art Black And White, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Sports Clip Art Black And White was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Sports Clip Art Black And White helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Sports Clip Art Black And White
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Sports Clip Art Black And White
Sports Clip Art Black And White
way Sports Clip Art Black And White
tutorial Sports Clip Art Black And White
Sports Clip Art Black And White free
#WebSite #Savvy #PetCare #Business #Owners